 Announcements / 1333
  The BrickTopia Disney Store

This is my latest building, the BrickTopia Disney Store: (URL) miss the amusing descriptions regarding the interior shots (link on bottom of first page). Here is a link to the main city page. I added a new "midtown" view. (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !

  Re: The BrickTopia Disney Store

Another beautiful building Brad! I hope to see it at our next meeting. And the comentary on the interior shots page is priceless!!! LOL! Later, Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: The BrickTopia Disney Store

Another stunning building. When is the next meeting at your house so we can see them all? Very funny details about the store. Do they sell those apples on their website? Jason (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: The BrickTopia Disney Store

(...) Fantastic job, Brad! My wife will be shopping there shortly if I know her....Hmmmm, you still have time to build? I know who isn't changing the diapers at your place. ;) -Dave (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: The BrickTopia Disney Store

Thanks for the compliments. Unfortunately, this building is attached to about 6 baseplates, so its not really transportable. I thought about making it possible to detach, but it became too complex because it is penetrated by the monorail on the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

Thanks, We'll have to see when the next meeting at our house can be. The baby can be a handfull. I'm sure we could all use one of those apples at one time or another! "Jason Sutherland" <jasonsutherland5@cs.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: The BrickTopia Disney Store

Thanks, My building time is often done with the baby (in a sling) or while he is sleeping or feeding. I will change "most" diapers except for the really gross ones which are simply beyond my abilities! I think it took me over three weeks to make (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: The BrickTopia Disney Store

(...) HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?!?! :-) Your buildings kick ass. No exceptions. (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: The BrickTopia Disney Store

Thanks for the compliments! (As an aside, it's better to keep the language family-style in case younger folks are reading. I appreciate your expletive though in emphasizing your positive opinion.) "Alexander Johnston" <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.arch)