 Announcements / 1296
  Updates

So I came home from my aunt's memorial service (she was on the airplane that hit WTC 1) in Dexter, Maine (we live in Binghamton, New York) and updated Duel's Tales to take my mind off the past weeks events even if for just a little while. --Not So (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Updates

(...) [snippety] (...) Hi Nicole! Glad to see the posting name stuff is all happy now! And your site is really looking great! I'm no huge fan of bionicle, but I kinda like those Tohonga MOCs! Regards ROSCO (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Updates

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GJt0x1.1G4@lugnet.com... (...) Yep all happy now. After reading a book 4 phone books thick! (...) kinda (...) Thanks we have done all 6 of them from one of Ken's design sketches. It's to bad (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)