 Announcements / 1292
  We all came together...a LUGNET memorial

To my friends at LUGNET, I have created a page as a memorial to the strong spirit of the LUGNET membership, detailing how we all came together on Tuesday, September 11, 2001. I invite you to view the fruit of my labor at... (URL) as you do, please (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.people) !!

  Re: We all came together...a LUGNET memorial

(...) Nice work, Matt! I sincerely hope nothing like this ever happens again - and I also hope the spirit of friendship felt here during the sad events last Tuesday will live on forever. I took my 3 minutes of silence last Friday (11:00, local (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: We all came together...a LUGNET memorial

The fruit of your labor has not gone unnoticed; you have created a proper memorial page bringing together the experiences of LUGNET members for us all to share. This is something that is needed, and I thank you for putting it together. A further (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: We all came together...a LUGNET memorial

(...) No, thank YOU for collecting and assembling this. I've put a link to it on some of my pages as well as collecting some of the common donation links into one handy table... folks are welcome to crib the source if they like. (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: We all came together...a LUGNET memorial

Today is a sobering day, a day for rememberance. A day none of us will ever forget. Today we are wiser, today we look back. Looking forward we carry with us the hope for a better future. My words are just one thread in the fabric of what is. So I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)