 Announcements / 1289
    Large Baroque Palace —Brad Hamilton
   This is a large Baroque Palace I did with MLCAD. Here is the master directory of images: (URL) are the .dat files: (URL) master file is called WinAll.dat The building is influenced by the Collegio di Propaganda Fide in Rome, Italy. It wasn't quite (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Large Baroque Palace —Jason Spears
     (...) Agghh... I am on sensory overload this morning. First I see John Neal's Tan Building and now this. Very cool Brad. Once again you have made a building that will inspire future Town builders (myself) and amaze them at the same time. I love the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Large Baroque Palace —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Ghasp! This is screaming to be build in real bricks, on the same grounds as such buildings where erected in the real world, namely being Insanely Expensive. Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Large Baroque Palace —Brad Hamilton
   Thanks for the compliments. Yeah - Although this doesn't use any exceptionally rare parts, it uses a lot of semi-rare parts in large quantities. Manfred Moolhuysen <moom@nospamchello.nl> wrote in message news:GJq5Mx.5F4@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch)