 Announcements / 1279
    North Georgia LEGO Train Club displaying at Flowery Branch Depot —James Trobaugh
    The North Georgia LEGO Train Club ((URL) will be displaying a layout at the Flowery Branch 2001 Fall festival, in Flowery Branch Georgia ((URL) on September 15th. We will be hosting our display inside of the town's renovated train depot. "The (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

        Re: North Georgia LEGO Train Club displaying at Flowery Branch Depot —James Trobaugh
    I've had a few people write me and ask if this event is still being held this weekend, and yes it is. The weather is supposed to be nice so give your eyes, mind and heart a break from the news and come out and enjoy a nice small town festival. jt (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga)