 Announcements / 1262
1261  |  1263
Subject:
Legomaster to Visit Lugola
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 06:57:16 GMT

Folks a time must come when we leave the confines of our little local
universe and venture out to domains unknown. To share with others and seek
out like minds.

I am proud to announce that I, Eric "the Legomaster" Sophie will be visiting
the Lugola folks for their meeting on Sept. 8th as well as making the
ultimate pilgramage to Legoland California!

Whoo hoo!! I say Whoo Hoo!!

It is with great joy that I make this trip to see others who create as I do.
To meet folks in general that share this passion of ours. If you know
anything about me or have read any on the stories I have written, you'll
know that this is the culmination of many years of trying to seek out not
only my own creative direction, but to meet others to whom I can relate.

Ehh, it's a big deal to me.

I grew up in the Bay Area of California and look foward to a return as I
havn't been to the west coast in many years.

Gracious thanks to those who helped me arrange the trip and plan things to do.
I will be bringing the new Mech I have been working on (Shh I'm Building) as
well as some others.

Pretty much it will go like this:

Yo Legomaster to check out the west side! Trip to hip and down to LA-X,
round about for sessions and rent the big jammy, skillz to show and IRL come
true, dig on down to Chateau Michon and hang till we drop! Mecha and Mecca
to the official and pix to the floppy disk, round em up and chug on thru,
meet and greet take your vitamins cause there is alot to do!

Ok so that was corny, but I'm excited and I promise I won't be that corny
when I come down, we'll let the Lego do the talk'n. :>

I look foward to meeting all of you!

C-ya Sept. 8th!!!

Eric Sophie

Legomaster NJ