 Announcements / 1260
    New MOC: Orca Bomber from Command & Conquer Game —Marc Cook
   Enjoy this Orca Bomber MOC from the Command & Conquer PC/Console game. Site includes details, ship and crew photographs. Enjoy! (URL) this is a repeat post, please forgive me. M.A.Cook (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

        Re: New MOC: Orca Bomber from Command & Conquer Game —Geordan Hankinson
     Awesome! I've always dreamnt of building either an orca or one of it's variants, a very cool craft IMO. But If I build anything from CCTS, it will be the Titan, THE best vehicle in the game, You've executed this very well, nice detail, and awesome (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

         Re: New MOC: Orca Bomber from Command & Conquer Game —Marc Cook
     Geordan, I appreciate the comments. I'm not a purist when building replicas of anything, I often skew into modifying a known model a tad here and there into something slightly different. Also partly, in this case, because I used only tan and brown (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

         Re: New MOC: Orca Bomber from Command & Conquer Game —Geordan Hankinson
      (...) Same here, I change around lots o things when building replicas, I usually try and go for instant recognition rather than building a model with all of the detail, except you think it's a spitfire rather than a p-51 if you get my meaning. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

         Re: New MOC: Orca Bomber from Command & Conquer Game —Jonathan Wilson
     (...) I built a model of a c&c harvester out of technic oartsm the pictures are sitting in my "to be scanned" pile. (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

         Re: New MOC: Orca Bomber from Command & Conquer Game —Geordan Hankinson
     (...) Sounds cool, although the harvester is not my favourite vehicle, I'm sure a lego version would look cool! I look forward to pics... -Geordan- (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: Orca Bomber from Command & Conquer Game —Mladen Pejic
   This is really a great model Marc! I love how you used the tan and brown together, very nice. BTW the bombers seems to have front opening weapon bays, how come nothing is in them? I'd love to see you add missiles or bombs in there! ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)