 Announcements / 1255
    NEW MOC: Navy Destroyer Prototype —Marc Cook
   Enjoy - full pictures, interior and exterior (URL) Marc (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.boats, lugnet.general) !

        Re: NEW MOC: Navy Destroyer Prototype —Geordan Hankinson
     Awesome! Very well done! that is so cool. Espeically with the helipad on the back. Very good job, that looks great! Nice interior, and communications tower. Great job... Another reason for a build.military group, hint, hint. -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

        Re: NEW MOC: Navy Destroyer Prototype —Joel Hart
   (...) Hey Marc, the ship looks really good. I just have a couple of nitpicky things that might make it better. Ignore ideas if you wish! First thing is the desingation a "G" in nomenclature indicates that the ship is a guided missle carrier. As i (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

        Re: NEW MOC: Navy Destroyer Prototype —Marc Cook
   I appreciate the feedback. You're are right -- it's definetly not "naval spec" accurate. This is in part due to the fact I was never in the navy and secondly because I failed to perform a lot of research prior to building, except look at few photo's (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)