 Announcements / 1254
    LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting SUSPENDED —Terry Keller
   Hi all, I need to temporarily suspend voting on the motm/sotm. Sorry for the inconveniance, but ldraw.org is being moved to a new server, and the voting pages kinda got left off. I started the voting pages at exactly the wrong time - when Jacob was (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)