 Announcements / 1241
  Wedding Chapel

This is a small wedding chapel I designed. You can see all the pictures here: (URL) is a top-left view: (URL) design is somewhat influenced by the shape of a multi-layer wedding cake with the buttresses acting as "ribbons" running down the sides. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.cad.ray) !

  Re: Wedding Chapel

(...) Brad, This is a wonderful little chapel. Very cute. It's buildings like these that makes us long for really cool bulk parts. (Like those curved windows, or the spindle railings, or ...) I'm impressed that you took the time to place all those (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Wedding Chapel

Jason Spears <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GIIs58.rB@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) the (...) all (...) Thanks for the compliments. Yeah - I wish that they would come out with those windows in bulk, but I'm kind of doubtful. BTW - The (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Wedding Chapel

(...) I kinda figured that. Probably a seperate sub-assembly right? I haven't messed with MLCAD too much. Unfortunatly I find it a tad clumsy. I spend all day on a CAD system. And I find the lack of a snap feature challanging. Plus, I would rather (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Wedding Chapel

(...) Hey Brad, sorry for the delay... you know how wedding plans go... I'll drop you an e-mail ASAP. It's a pretty model, that's for sure. (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.arch)