 Announcements / 1213
    www.kanohi-power.com —Michael Edwards
   Hi Bionicle Fans, We're happy to announce our plans about a new Bionicle website. We've already registered the URL and are about to work on the content details. At this point there is no launch date yet but if you would like to you can visit the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce) !

        Re: www.kanohi-power.com —Steve Tanner
   (...) This is great news you guys. I was hoping that your combined resources would show up somewhere. It's a huge plus for the LEGO community. (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: www.kanohi-power.com —Michael Edwards
   Hi Steve and rest of the Bionicle Lug's :) Thanks for you comments about the site :) I would like to say that the first section opened last night though.F ULL Mask list has now made it online..... www.kanohi-power.com Many Thanks May the masks be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)