 Announcements / 1211
1210  |  1212
Subject:
What animal Pohatu is based on...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:40:34 GMT

   I for some reason have been wondering exactly what animal Pohatu was
based on. I used to think a monkey, because of the tail, but his arms and
tail are both too short. Then I thought a chicken, because of the big hips
and little wing like arms. Then I suddenly got it! I found what animal
Pohatu is EXACTLY like!

POHATU'S A JACKRABBIT!

Think about this: He has big back legs, long back feet, small front arms,
"wiskers" (air vents on his mask), and even a fluffy tail (though his is
spiky). Also, he runs real fast and lives in the desert. Just like a jackrabbit!

   Speaking of jackrabbits, Who's ever played the game "Jazz Jackrabbit
Holiday Hare 95"? The second planet (Bloxonius) is made of lego. Don't play
the game if you don't want to torch, shoot, and TNT minifigs (you get 2
points for every one you blast the head off of, more points for ones that
fight).
Download the game at http://squeeky.cytag.nl/~haze/files/official/jj1hh95.zip