 Announcements / 117
    Usenix/LISA BoF on Mindstorms —Matthew Miller
    Anyone else at the Usenix LISA conference in Boston? There's a BoF session on Lego Mindstorms Wednesday night at 8 -- you should come. Actually, people not at the conference could probably get in too... I don't think security is very strict for BoF (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: Usenix/LISA BoF on Mindstorms —Mike Stanley
   (...) Hrmmmm.... wondering how Lego Mindstorms and BOFH go together.... :) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: Usenix/LISA BoF on Mindstorms —Matthew Miller
   (...) Actually, there's a BOFH BoF right afterwards, in the same room. I'll probably stay for it. :) BoF=Birds of a feather. A BoF session is an informal gathering of people interested in a common topic. BOFH, for those who don't know, is Bastard (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)