 Announcements / 114
113  |  115
Subject:
1999 catalog discovered in Orlando, Florida store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 02:16:42 GMT

[followups set to lugnet.general]

Johnny (last name not yet known) <jhncooker@webtv.net> discovered a 1999
catalog tonight in an Orlando, Florida store (the LEGO Imagination Center)!

He posted a cover shot to RTL and e-mailed some more photos -- these are
up at:

   http://www.lugnet.com/1999/

It's gonna be a hot year!!!

--Todd