 Announcements / 1138
    Stretched Emerald Chapel —Brad Hamilton
   I've added another story onto my Emerald Chapel. You can see the main exterior shots here: (URL) here is a new balcony (not on the main page): (URL) added a new interior room as well called the "Chamber of Forgiveness" (URL) Obnoxious story is (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch) !

        Re: Stretched Emerald Chapel —Eric Sophie
     Brad these are really nice. I wish I could get hitched in a Chapel like that. Cindy and I are engaged and we're looking for a place. Would you be willing to Rent us the Chapel and have a Minifig Rev. Marry us inside your chapel. My guest list is (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

         Re: Stretched Emerald Chapel —Brad Hamilton
     Hi Eric, Congratulations! We got hitched just a year ago in May. I think that the church only holds about 12 guests in the main chapel, so that's not really going to cut it. However, a bunch of people could look down at the services from the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

         Re: Stretched Emerald Chapel —Eric Sophie
     LOL!!! Hahaha, the Chapel is beautiful! The way you used the White Arches and that Green Quarter dome is really slick. I think my guests would have a great view looking down into the Chapel. Happy aniversery Newlyweds! Hey when I come to visit, I'll (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

         Re: Stretched Emerald Chapel —Brad Hamilton
     Cool - I love architectural pieces. Eric Sophie <Legomaster@gobi.com> wrote in message news:GFx2vy.5C3@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) trade. (...) floors (...) the (...) chapel. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Stretched Emerald Chapel —Brian Stokes
     Brad, Did you change the location of city? It looks like Bricktopia is now situated along the west wall. Must have been a fun move! Brian (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

         Re: Stretched Emerald Chapel —Brad Hamilton
     Nope - Its still in the same location. Moving the city would be very difficult as some of the buildings (like the Emerald Chapel and the Hall of Fine Arts) are situated on several baseplates. Brian Stokes <bstokes@aqueryus.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Stretched Emerald Chapel —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) Do they worship Alan Greenspan as God? I am also wondering why Amnesty Internation and the government of Bricktopia has not taken legal action against the Emerald Church? I would also think that if there was an equivalent to our American Civil (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Stretched Emerald Chapel —Brad Hamilton
   I suppose I didn't go too much into detail about their actual beliefs. Church politics, money, and corruption are far more interesting topics! Nobody has taken legal action because nobody knows about it! Remember that all the "guests" are hypnotized (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)