 Announcements / 1137
New MOC: Y-Wing (IRL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 01:37:35 GMT

Hello everybody,
  I finally got around to build my Y-Wing in real life. I had built it in
MLCad from a rainbow warrior I made back in february or so, but the real
thing is up now. I'll be finishing the instructions for you all pretty soon,
but I'm also going away for a week (starting Sunday), so it might be a while
longer. It requires a lot of LEGOs: the engines alone are 472 pieces!
Anyway, go check the pictures out at my site (link below) and if you could
be so kind as to let me know how you like it, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks a lot!
             Adios,
               8^) Brucey-Wan

Visit My Site - www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/

P.S.-I also made an animated gif of how the r2 unit fits in there: it's
pretty nifty.