 Announcements / 112
  Lego Contest on my ISP

My ISP is having a Lego contest! I have no idea what is on offer, and who can enter, as my ISP is rubbish at the moment, and I can't find out! Anyway, go to (URL) and click on the Lego logo!! -- ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Lego Contest on my ISP

Neat contest. Who wouldn't want to win a Mindstorms set? But I think it is a email recruitment scam for a spamer company (or sale to a spamer company. They want an email, and no address, just a postal code... Hmmm? LINC (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Contest on my ISP

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998 20:45:42 GMT, "Richard Dee" <richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net> wrote: :My ISP is having a Lego contest! :I have no idea what is on offer, and who can enter, as my :ISP is rubbish at the moment, and I can't find out! : :Anyway, go to (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Contest on my ISP

(...) The prize is a Mindstorms RIS set. I entered, but didn't bother to read the fine print about entry limitations. Steve (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Contest on my ISP

(...) Thanks, but as i said, my isp was a bit flakey at the time, and couldn't even find out that much. (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Contest on my ISP