 Announcements / 1104
    New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Andrew Todd Amacher
    I now have photo instructions for the "Quadrachnid" droid host unit and the "Windlancer" assault hoverbike in the instructions section. Build and enjoy. LMKWYT, Todd Amacher SILICON PSYCHE (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

        Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Christopher Snead
     (...) enjoy. I've been checking out your site for a while now; this morning was the first time I went through and tracked down all of the mecha. Man, this stuff rules!!! I really like your shocktroopers; they are among the most innovative mechs I've (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

         Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Bryce McGlone
      (...) Todd's shocktroopers are my favorite! And as I've said before the droid host idea is one of my favorites also. (...) 16??? Now I'm curious. (...) About time I let you know again too Todd. Great work! And now as always back to my newest (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

         Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Andrew Todd Amacher
     (...) Later, Todd (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

         Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Bryce McGlone
     (...) The slide show is slow going. I can't upload the show itself onto Brickshelf because it's now over 30mb. I did export all the slides to jpgs. I'll probably upload those soon. Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Christopher Snead
     (...) enjoy. I've been checking out your site for a while now; this morning was the first time I went through and tracked down all of the mecha. Man, this stuff rules!!! I really like your shocktroopers; they are among the most innovative mechs I've (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

         Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Andrew Todd Amacher
     (...) Thanks Christopher. I really enjoy working with the droid host unit/mecha sized robot concept- not having to worry about building a cockpit and all the weight and bulk issues that come with it leaves me more room to deal with the aesthetic. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

        Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Jon Palmer
     I really like the click-hinge/axle and that ball piece you use in the Quadrachnid . I'm a little behind on these. What sets do these pieces come in? Thanks -Jon "Todd Amacher" <atamacher@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GEMGo2.Kr6@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

         Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Greg Howell
     (...) Stormtrooper SW sets. It is the only thing that makes them tolerable. GREG~ Who's unimpressed by the new SW Technic after three grand slams of the previous year. (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

         Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Christopher Snead
      (...) There are other good technic pieces in the C3PO set. The model itself is a piece of crap! Also check the Bionicle sets. Pohatu comes with two of them; Lewa, Tahu, and Kopaka come with one. They're just on the Bionicle for decoration... (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

         Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Andrew Todd Amacher
     (...) Furthermore, the male clicking bushing hinge elements are found in the helicopter and swamp boat sets from the Alpha Team line. Later, Todd (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

        Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Jesse Alan Long
     (...) computer systems but I will continue on my letter. Thank you, Brad Justus and Susan Williams for caring enough to send me a letter. Please let me know what the research and development department thinks of my plans about my Lego Space series. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

        Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Jesse Alan Long
     (...) computer systems but I will continue on my letter. Thank you, Brad Justus and Susan Williams for caring enough to send me a letter. Please let me know what the research and development department thinks of my plans about my Lego Space series. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

        Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Andrew Todd Amacher
   (...) photographic instructions were clear enough. Let me know if there are any problems. Later, Todd (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

        Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I tried to build them, but both times it came out like this: (URL) I'm doing something wrong... I'm not sure. ;^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

        Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Andrew Todd Amacher
   (...) Ha-ha, Mark. You must count Spiffcrafts instead sheep when you go to sleep each night. Later, Todd (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

        Re: New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01) —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) Hello, Todd, have you received any of my messages? I will develop my film soon and then learn how to transfer the pictures of my creations to the computer. I have a few ideas on space craft. I had a very good idea that will not leave me alone (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)