 Announcements / 1095
1094  |  1096
Subject:
snoopy sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 05:15:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,
I have just updated my latest snoopy sculpture,
please take a look at :

and you can see some pictures of building process :

To tell the truth, I don't finish building the woodstock
sculpture at this time, but it will not take so long, I think.
I will let you know when the woodstock is complete.

Best regards

Masayuki Ogura
http://www2.justnet.ne.jp/~mogura/legohome.htm
EJLTC