 Announcements / 1093
Opening: Arms Trade Center!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 20:36:05 GMT

Hey, you... yes, you.

Ever lost a minifig arm?

Isn't it the most annoying thing in the world when you've got too many white
left arms, or not enough black right arms?

Well, the answer to all your problems (OK, well, at least the above ones ;-)
is just a click away...:

http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/~88/arms

To add your name to the list and advertise your missing and/or excess arms,
email me at <shirid@hotmail.com>, or reply to this post.

Hope this helps all your woes - well, your important ones at least. ;-)

-Shiri

P.S. By requesting your name be added you are expressing consent to publish
your email on the above page.