 Announcements / 1061
  New sculpture for Mother's Day: #1 Mom

In honor of all of our mothers, I have built a mosaic for my mom for Mother's Day. Enjoy. The Main Page: www.brickfrenzy.com The #1 Mom page: www.brickfrenzy.com/...e_mom.html Adrian (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun.holiday) !

  Re: New sculpture for Mother's Day: #1 Mom

nice!! someday i could try to make something like that. -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:GCzwGq.2J0@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: New sculpture for Mother's Day: #1 Mom

It wouldn't be that tough. Most of the work goes into planning the layout of the pieces (especially important with mosaics) and making sure that the whole structures stays together nicely. Unfortunately, making sure you never have seams lining up (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: New sculpture for Mother's Day: #1 Mom

As a mom, I can say your mom will love your gift to her. As an AFOL, I have to say "Whem will lego S@H sell bulk 1x3's?!" ~~Tatyana ~~Queen of her own little kingdom Tanya Burkhart (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.build)