 Announcements / 1051
1050  |  1052
Subject:
Marsbase going down...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:49:42 GMT

Rather than letting the site just disappear, I thought I l'd let folks know
that Marsbase.com will be down for a while.  Hopefully it will only be a
week or so while I move into my new house.  What my connection will be is
still up in the air.  Once that is established and the chaos of moving has
settled, it should be back up.  It is my full intention to have this site
back online asap.

I'll be checking messages here, but my marsbase email address will be down
along with the server (not that there's much traffic, but it makes me feel
better 8) )

Anyway, just wanted to let folks know.

Thanks,
Ben