 Announcements / 1039
  BLAST update! Thumbnails and new creations.

I finally got around to adding thumbnails to BLAST, as well as several new creations, including a support mecha, 4 combat mecha, a V/TOL attack aircraft and an infantry robot. But before that, I want to thank everyone for their comments and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: BLAST update! Thumbnails and new creations.

(...) RPG. :^) (...) few dark gray parts would make it a bit more visually interesting. The side of the nose section where you have the 1x8 tile would also be a good place to substitute a colored 1x8 tile for a squadron marking or similar stripe. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST update! Thumbnails and new creations.

These two are my favorites, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST update! Thumbnails and new creations.

(...) new (...) of the coolest light bi-pedal mecha I've ever seen. The use of those Technic wheel hubs is ingenious and makes me wish I though of it first! ;-) (...) improve this model. (...) ;-) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST update! Thumbnails and new creations.

Wow! These are really nice. I really like your Aliens loader! I've been wanting to build one of these for a long time. I also like your Hunchback mecha - how did you blend the throwbot ball-and-socket joints so well? Keep up the good work! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST update! Thumbnails and new creations.

(...) Thanks Mark, but I don’t think I am familiar with the SAMAS armor of which you refer. The actual inspiration for the hunchback was the Zentraedi Queadlunn-Rau from Macross. (...) These are all good ideas and I must admit sometimes I neglect (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST update! Thumbnails and new creations.

(...) Thanks Eric, I like the Hunchback too, but personally I prefer the Super Maiden. The Super was a rework of may very first mecha called the Maiden and in fact, I have a third version called the Man-at-arms still be posted. In my opinion the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST update! Thumbnails and new creations.

(...) Thanks Mladin, I think the hunchback can officially be declared the winner, it certainly seems to be the most popular. As I stated in the info for the hunchback, it was inspired by the Zentraedi Queadlunn-Rau from Macross. I have another (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST update! Thumbnails and new creations.

(...) Thanks Christopher, The Aliens loader really is a cool concept and I encourage you to try building one. The hunchback is the first mecha I every built using the throwbot ball-and-socket joints. The secret, in the Hunchbacks case, is to use (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)