 Announcements / 101
  Chicago Legofest?

Is anyone interested in a central US Legofest in Chicago? There was small discussion about it on loc.us, but it fizzled. I can't have it at my house, but I am located in Wheaton, 30 miles west of the city. -tim <>< (URL) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Chicago Legofest?

(...) Can we have it at your neighbor's house? (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.general)

  Re: Chicago Legofest?

(...) I really don't think so. None of my neighbors are into Lego, and I don't think they'd take too kindly to having a bunch of people from the internet who I've never met before over. There are a couple more people in the area, I think. I think (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.general)

  Re: Chicago Legofest?

(...) There are a few RTLers in Michigan that might be interested. Chicago is only 238 miles away from Detroit. Gary Istok (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.general)