 Announcements / *1217 (-5)
  BLAST debut

Hello everyone, I am posting my very first message to Lugnet in order to debut my Lego website called B.L.A.S.T. (Bureau of Lego Armed Services Technology). I created B.L.A.S.T. to showcases my various original Lego creations based on a futuristic (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  April Fools Day is coming

To All, Warning: April Fools Day is one week away. That means you should expect to be fooled by someone on April 1 (Sunday). Be prepared. And keep in mind that the Internet spans 24 time zones; a post made by someone early in the morning in their (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce) !!

  Calling it Quits

After much consideration, I've decided to call it quits. Perhaps it's just old age, or maybe I'm just losing interest. Regardless, I've decided to sell off my collection. I really want to thank everyone for all their support. LEGO has brought me (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Newsgroup for Harry Potter!

A new newsgroup for LEGO®/Harry Potter® has been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.harrypotter (group): LEGO®/Harry Potter®: products (information, opinions, reviews, licensing issues, etc.); building (settings, contexts, characters, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Hyperion is complete

Our newest addition to the fleet has been completed. Please take a look at it's Unclassified Databank. It's I.E. 5 only (sorry non i.e. browsers (1)). This is my first try at (homemade) dynamic html and javascript. (Watch the back button) Please (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact