 Animation / 913
    The Adventures of Eddy and Jane —Abner Finley
   I have to say I didn't make them. But, if you enjoy LEGO and animation. The Adventures of Eddy and Jane The Absurdly Funny LEGO Animation. Website: (URL) There are 10 short episodes. #1: The Dimension Rift: Eddy and Jane want to explore the (...) (15 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, FTX)