 Animation / 905
    Ten brick contest entries? —Suzanne Rich
   I saw a film someplace a while back with a swan and duck that was limited to ten pieces for a contest. Any idea where I could find more films from that contest? My searches have been fruitless. -Suz (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Ten brick contest entries? —Arne Peters
   (...) sorry to answer (i.e. read this message) so late ... the "Ten Brick" Contest was on www.brickfilms.com some time ago. (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.animation)