 Animation / 903
Re: Suggestions for kids' animation festival?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 05:44:17 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Suzanne Rich wrote:
Hi All! I'm planning a big brick event for next weekend[1]. As part of it, I'd
like to run some LEGO stop motion movies on a TV there. I need to figure out a
selection of "little kid friendly" films. i.e. stuff that won't freak out
parents of a four-year-old. So far, I haven't had time to look through the many,
many films at brickfilms.com, but some of the ones I did watch were a little
gory or had swearing in them.  I'm running out of time to contact artists for
permissions, so, My question is: Do any of you folks know of a good list of such
films? Or, could you help me develop one here?

-Suz

[1] see: http://www.constructiontoys.com/store/media/brickfair-1.jpg
         http://www.constructiontoys.com/store/media/brickfair-2.jpg

Suz,

I think there's one called "new computer" that is very entertaining.  Of course,
there's always the "Revenge of the Brick" that you can probably grab from
treehouse animations' site.  You may want to try hitting up the organizers of
animation contests at past 'fests..

Scott Lyttle