 Animation / 887
    Re: POV animation of walking minifig —Eric Brok
   Oops, I forgot to crosspost to lugnet.animation (...) (18 years ago, 18-Apr-06, to lugnet.animation, FTX)

        Re: POV animation of walking minifig —Tore Eriksson
   (...) I downloaded Johnny.zip from (URL) version 3.5 generated lots of errors. Far too many to make it interesting to try to reasearch on how to fix them. /Tore (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.animation)