 Animation / 809
  Re: LD4DModeler 1.1

Nice to see that you're still working on this! I thought version one was great as long as you tread carefully to keep the program from crashing. One suggestion: Could you include some example models/animations (e.g. a minifig walking, car wheels (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.1

(...) Hi, I am planning to include lots of examples in version 2. There will be at least (because i need them for development :)) a minifig, some sort of robot with knee and elbow limbs, a simple car (wheels, door and hood), and maybe some sort of (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.animation)