 Animation / 739
Re: What Next? (Episode II)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 08:43:35 GMT

"Franklin W. Cain" <franklin_cain@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
news:Hx008D.1n0s@lugnet.com...

First of all, THANK YOU to everyone who responded
to my previous request:

No problem!

Unfortunately, I forgot to mention one other restriction.
Since I do not have 'Net access at home, the maximum
size of download I can handle is 1.44MB (i.e., what
will fit onto a 3.5 inch floppy diskette).

VideoMach (http://www.videomach.com/) fits that description. Version 2.7.2
is 1,476,785 bytes large in download.

So, if someone is willing to "subcontract" the animation,
I've posted two ZIP files here:

Is this about what you're looking for?

http://yellowhead.brickfilms.com/dt.avi (right-click; Save Target As...).

Was created with an old version of VideoMach; the one above also supports
MPEG.

Yours,

Stefan.