 Animation / 717
    Re: Revolutions? —Mike Thorn
   (...) I am, but I've already begun...I have a 3:14 movie (done completely with LDRAW tools and POV-Ray stuff) over a third done. Orion said: (...) Someday I'll have a renderfarm, and then I'm going to put it online and make it available for anybody (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

        Re: Revolutions? —James Reynolds
   (...) I don't know if you saw this: (URL) other words, I have a render farm. I would be willing to render stuff for your project. James (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)