 Animation / 711
Re: Walker from 8891 Animated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:54:57 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Martin Humel wrote:
Well...

8 years ago I didn't own enough parts to build it... Now I do! (virtually, but
who cares?)

The Facts:
-20 Frames 640x480 packed in flashanimation
-5 hours and 6 pages (A4) for the trigonometric equations
-I used Ldraw for designing and L3P(AO) generated the .pov
-Radiosity gave it the last touch

The File:

[423kB] http://members.chello.at/martin.humel/ani/8891_1.swf

I will also upload the .pov and .ini, but only if there is enough response. ;) I
warn you, the file is full of ..hum.. "heavy metal", cause I do prefer
trigonometry to splines or other techniques.

If you think that there is something essentially missing, don't hesitate to
write a comment.

That is way cool!

I realy would be interested in see the POV/INI file.

-Orion