 Animation / 673
    8818 Povray Animations —Martin Humel
   Hi! The following two animations are my first steps on the field of Lego/POV-Ray Animation. I used only POV-Ray and MLCaD, all the animations were calculated by the clock. The rendering of the second animation took 10 hours, cause I used radiosity (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: 8818 Povray Animations —Steve Krass
   Awesome Off to a great start. Very nice job. Hope to see more like it. Steve (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray)