 Animation / 590
  Re: BrickFilming goes...to Honda?!

(...) It was brougt up on OT clone-brands in mid October: (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.build)

  Re: BrickFilming goes...to Honda?!

(...) Ok, so living in a cave isn't all it's chalked up to be. I guess I really am behind the times. Carry on... ~Mike (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.build)

  Re: BrickFilming goes...to Honda?!

(...) At least when living in a cave you don't have to see commercials with things being made out of MegaBloks. ;) AB (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.build)