 Animation / 579
    Re: Pneumatic/Motorized Camera Tilt Unit —Jim Kovacs
   (...) Hey guys, I have been following this post since it started. It inspired me to try to find a use for my vision command cam. I decided not to try to use pnuematics...but rather a simple gear/belt drive system. It gives full pan and tilt...well (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Pneumatic/Motorized Camera Tilt Unit —Kevin L. Clague
   In lugnet.animation, Jim Kovacs wrote: [snip] (...) Hi Jim, Very cool! Maybe I'll have to dig out my vision cam too,,,, It was fun dreaming up designs, and it was fun talking with Bauchaille, an old friend (and one of the senior statesman on the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)