 Animation / 569
  Re: Pneumatic Camera Tilt Unit

(...) Yes, you're right - two switches would have been entirely sufficient. I just wanted another switch so I could add a release valve, that's all. :) I think originally I wanted something in there so I could bypass the tank and pump directly to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Camera Tilt Unit

(...) [snip] (...) Ah..., but you don't really need the back and the front controlled by pistons do you? I would think that keeping the front hinged and the back actuated would give you what you want. With two pistons ganged together, you can (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Camera Tilt Unit

(...) You really don't *need* both sides actuated, but it allows one to raise the platform as well. Not really necessary, I suppose. I presume you mean two pistons ganged end-to-end. I think this would work much better, but so far have not found any (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Camera Tilt Unit

(...) It just so happens that I have a good geometry :^) (URL) Very true. I'll have to try that. Thanks for the idea! Sure. It is always a pleasure to talk to you Mike. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)