 Animation / 55
Re: need help trying to find a LEGO film
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 19:16:00 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Peter Abrahamson writes:
Hey all,
I heard about a LEGO stop motion movie that was about a GAY couple called
something like "Bob and Steve" or "Steve and Mike" something like that. From
what I understand there is now two films of their adventures. It is suppose to
be very funny. Anyone hear of these films?

You can download them on www.hypnotic.com.

eric