 Animation / 520
Re: time-lapse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 02:08:21 GMT

I believe in the "teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"
philosophy, so I do want to learn how to do this myself, but I'm crunched
for time this weekend and it'd be kind of fun to share this right away.  If
I uploaded all the raw JPEG images (these will total about 1 GB), is there
someone out there with JPEG-to-MPEG conversion experience who would be
interested in doing the conversion?

Todd,
I can help. I will send you a private email.
Robert Powell