 Animation / 5
    Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie! —Tim Culberson
   Okay so I just watched it again and it's even better the second time. Good work Marc. (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie! —Marc Atkin
   To Tim and all the others who responded: Thank you so much for your praise! As we all know, half the fun (at least) of creating something is showing it to people who will appreciate it. So keep those comments coming! And Tim, I strongly encourage (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie! —Kai Brodersen
   (...) I think what stanley is trying to say is that with out alien intervention (the monolith) the human kind would not have become a successful race(i.e. no tools no computers and NO LEGOS !!!!) and our quest to know everything about the universe (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)