 Animation / 483
    Re: ABC’s Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV —Greg Perry
   (...) Gallery" and my video is now available for viewing online. When you go to the page linked above you'll find my video is the fifth one down from the top - look for the thumbnail pic of the mini-fig bluegrass band. Enjoy! Greg (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)