 Animation / 480
Re: ABCs Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:43:47 GMT

On 20:33 01/24/2003 +0000, Greg Perry wrote

The Animated Brick Company is proud to announce that its latest brickmation
video "plasticgrass" will be airing on MTV beginning Saturday, January 25,
2003.  It is scheduled to be shown that day at 4:41 PM EST (during either
"The Osbournes" or "Clone High" depending on which programming guide source
you use).

...Managed to catch it :-) Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope you get some
more shown!