 Animation / 428
  :-( Lost movies...

...I lost my hard drive and my movies :-( ...I'm hoping that someone out there downloaded copies from me of at least a couple of my films. In particular, I'm looking for "The Measure of a Fig" It has a blue wizard building a minifig sculpture (no (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: :-( Lost movies...

(...) Hi Stephen, I have them both in my film directory on my hard disk. Can I e-mail them to you, or do you want me to upload them to my ftp server for a while? Yours newly, Stefan (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.animation)