 Animation / 399
Re: LEGO short movie "The Han Solo Affair"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.animation
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 17:47:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Lind writes:

This is quite funny - definitely worth a watch.  But if it's officially
sanctioned by LucasFilm, should we treat it as cannon?

Cannon, maybe (or cannon fodder) but not everything licensed by Lucas is
necessarily canon. THat's been established already, I beleive.