 Animation / 354
Re: Weapons fire movie.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:20:24 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Daniel Crichton writes:
"Rick Hallman" <legodude725@removeaol.com> wrote in message
1.7 MB
00:02 seconds long.
AVI format

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hallman/Confed/Technologies/Weapons/weapon
fire.avi

That is *NOT* 1.7Mb -  more like 5.5Mb (thankfully I have a 2Mbps
connection!)

Dan

I fixed it to Mark Sandlin's advice. he said it sounded chopped off. So I
made it longer and fixed the power down.

Rick