 Animation / 336
Re: MovieMaker 2.0 and Add-Ons?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.animation
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 03:04:39 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Adrick Tolliver writes:
I really like LEGO's MovieMaker set, but there are a few problems that need
to be worked out.

I wich that there could be better controls and setting for lighting. I find that
the light balance is either over explosed or too dark. And I find the difficulty
inceases when using artificial light.

Sined,
Greg Hyland