 Animation / 335
    Re: Brickfilms Classical Movie Contest —Dan Simonson
   Does the movie have to match the theme of the music? For example, I was considering doing 1812 overture, but I don't have enough old figs and parts to do anything "classical," especially warfare for that. -- Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear ICQ:84584424 AIM: (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickfilms Classical Movie Contest —Jason Rowoldt
   Dan, No, it does not. Take, for instance, the setting in 2001: A Space Odyssey. Jason (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickfilms Classical Movie Contest —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Indeed. In fact that was SO successful a transference, that I for one associate/visualise shuttles and spaceships in orbit, rather than dignified dancers in mid 19th century costumes, with _Waltz of the Blue Danube_ whenever I hear it (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)