 Animation / 334
Re: MovieMaker 2.0 and Add-Ons?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 03:43:52 GMT

Hmm, that all sound's good. I've never used the moviemaker software, but it
"sounds" good. :-)

--
Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear
ICQ:84584424

"Adrick Tolliver" <tolliver@tstar.net> wrote in message
I really like LEGO's MovieMaker set, but there are a few problems that • need
to be worked out.

First of all, if you're filming in stop motion mode, and you delete the • last
frame, the little screen on the bottom goes blank.  Ideally, it should
revert to the frame before the one you deleted.

Second, when recording sound, you should be able to watch the movie as
you're recording.  It is extremely difficult to get the sounds to match
otherwise.

Third, no matter how hard I try, the CD option simply will not work.  Has
anyone else had this problem?

Fourth, the SmartSounds library selection of music is limited at best.
There is no "adventure", "mysterious", or "scary"-type music.

I think what I'd also like to see, after playing with the MovieMaker set, • is
a Star Wars MovieMaker add-on pack.  Ideally, it would cost about 50-60$ ,
and include:

Add-on software, with special animated title feature for the opening • scroll,
blaster and lightsaber visual/sound effects, assorted Star Wars sound
effects and music, subtitles, and hologram & "ghost" effects.
Backdrops for Star Wars planets and starfield.
Bricks and directions for mini Star Wars vehicles, like an X-Wing, Slave • 1,
Millennium Falcon, etc.

What do you all think?

Adrick