 Animation / 324
    Re: The Aeolis —Jorge Fernandez
   (...) Wow! Very sweet airship! (Steam-punk smell all over the place.) Can't wait to see it live. Liked the movie, smooth animation, and *loved* the music. Congrats my friend. J.- (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: The Aeolis —Eric Joslin
   (...) Heh. Before I bring it to a meeting, I should probably finish it. :D It's true, the big secret is that there are parts of the boat you can't see in the movie that are incomplete! (...) Thank you very much! The music, BTW, is a song called (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)