 Animation / 322
  Re: The Aeolis

(...) AWESOME eric! Truly awesome!!! The construction is great and the video itself is very well put together. I loved the sound track and the background. Excellent work. Maybe it's time for a feature length movie? (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Aeolis

(...) Thanks! I'm really glad you liked it. (...) Here's a piece of trivia for you- Big Ben in the piece is also made of LEGO, it's Big Ben from Legoland Windsor. (...) Heh! Well, that's the goal, one day. But probably not for a while yet. eric (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)